June 15, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am| Free
Saturday, June 15 | 8-11A | Northside Park
Join us for the 29th annual Fish-O-Rama, a fishing event you won’t want to miss!
Join us for the 29th annual Fish-O-Rama, a fishing event you won’t want to miss! Kids 15 and under, with an adult, are invited to participate in the open fishing contest. Registration is required. The event is free, but donations are appreciated to the Friends of Lincoln Marsh.
- Registration/Check-in begins no earlier than 7:30A. Fishing begins at 8A.
- Fishing contestants entered in the contest are required to catch their own fish. Please do not share your catches with family and/or friends.
- Only kids 15 and under will earn prizes.
- All children must be supervised by an adult (adult must be registered).
- Prizes are awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for most and largest fish (5″minimum).
- Snacks and bait will be available for purchase.
- Please bring your own poles/supplies (there will be a limited number of cane poles available for checkout).
- June 14-17 has been designated as Illinois Free Fishing Days by the IDNR, no fishing license is required.
Registration starts February 19, 2019.
Offered in cooperation with the Kiwanis Club of Wheaton. Visit lincolnmarsh.org for more information.
Fish-O-Rama is offered in cooperation with the Kiwanis Club of Wheaton.
The photo displayed above was taken by Larry Huck of the Central DuPage Camera Club, 2017.
PHOTO RELEASE: The Wheaton Park District takes photographs or video of participants promoting our programs, services, events, activities, and facilities in our brochures, website or agency social media, etc. By participating in or attending any Wheaton Park District activities the participant (or parent/guardian of a minor participant) agrees to the use and distribution of his or her image (or image of a minor child/ward) in photographs, video recordings, and any other electronic reproductions of such activities for any purpose without inspection, compensation, or any other consideration now and in the future.