Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
Please call Rice Pool & Water Park at 630-653-8884 or the Northside Family Aquatic Center at 630-653-3345 to make your group reservation during pool season.
|Northside Family Aquatic Center||Rice Pool & Water Park|
|Resident w/ Photo I.D.||Nonresident||Resident w/ Photo I.D.||Nonresident|
|Children 17 & under||$5.50||$8.00||$6.00||$8.75|
|Adult 18 & over||$8.75||$12.75||$9.25||$13.50|
- Pool-Season Reservations: Please call Rice Pool & Water Park at 630-653-8884 or the Northside Family Aquatic Center at 630-653-3345
- Off-Season Reservations: Please contact Max Yoshikawa at 630-510-5014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Twilight rate does not apply to group rates
- One adult chaperone per seven children is required (Chaperones are free)
- Additional chaperones beyond the 1-7 ratio pay the adult group rate
- Chaperones are responsible for the conduct of their groups
- Special arrangements may be made for adult groups and local groups based on individual needs and circumstances
- To qualify for resident rates, each person must have a resident photo I.D. Those without a photo I.D. are charged the nonresident rate
- Checks should be made payable to the Wheaton Park District and presented at the pool admissions area
- Food may not be brought into the park. Food and beverages are available at the concession stand
For reservations or more information on group rates, please contact Max Yoshikawa at 630-510-5014 or email email@example.com.