Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
Please call Rice Pool & Water Park at 630-653-8884 or the Northside Family Aquatic Center at 630-653-3345 to make your group reservation during pool season.
|Northside Family Aquatic Center||Rice Pool & Water Park|
|Resident w/ Photo ID||Nonresident||Resident w/ Photo ID||Nonresident|
|Children 17 & under||$4.50||$7.00||$5.00||$7.75|
|Adult 18 & over||$7.75||$11.75||$8.25||$12.50|
- Pool-Season Reservations: Please call Rice Pool & Water Park at 630-653-8884 or the Northside Family Aquatic Center at 630-653-3345
- Off-Season Reservations: Please call Max Yoshikawa at 630-510-5014.
- Twilight rate does not apply to group rates.
- One adult chaperone per ten children is required. (Chaperones are free.)
- Additional chaperones beyond the 1-10 ratio pay the adult group rate.
- Chaperones are responsible for the conduct of their groups.
- Special arrangements may be made for adult groups, birthday parties and local groups based on individual needs and circumstances.
- To qualify for resident rates, each person must have a resident photo I.D. Those without a photo I.D. are charged the nonresident rate.
- For preseason reservations at Rice Pool & Water Park or Northside Family Aquatic Center, please call 630-510-5014.
- During the operating season, for reservations call Rice Pool & Water Park at 630-653-8884 or the Northside Family Aquatic Center at 630-653-3345.
- Checks should be made payable to the Wheaton Park District and presented at the pool admissions area.
- Food may not be brought into the park. Food and beverages are available at the concession stand.
For reservations or more information on group rates, please call Max Yoshikawa at 630-510-5014.