Non-Emergency Citizen Concerns

IMPORTANT: Any situation that is dangerous to citizens, etc. should be reported immediately to the police by dialing 911. The police department will contact the park district to make us aware of the situation.

To report a non-emergency citizen concern or safety issue, please complete the fields below. You may also download a Citizen Concern Form (PDF), or pick up a form from the front desk of the Community Center, Administration Office, Parks Plus Fitness Center, Park Services Center, Lincoln Marsh, Arrowhead Golf Club, and Cosley Zoo. Forms may be completed, scanned and emailed to or dropped off at any of facilities listed above.


Have questions about a concern or would like to speak with someone directly? Please call 630-653-5429, M-F from 7A-3P.