Universal Resident Photo I.D.
A Wheaton Park District Universal Resident Photo I.D. is necessary to receive resident rates at:
- Northside Pool
- Rice Pool & Water Park
- Arrowhead Golf Club (to receive resident green fees)
- Cosley Zoo
- Prairie Path Mini Golf
- Open Gym Program
- Program Registration
If you are under 22 on January 1, you are eligible for youth rates for the calendar year.
Apply for a Photo I.D. for an Individual or Family*
Proof of identity as well as park district residency is required when applying for a Universal ID. A current, state-issued photo ID which reflects an address in Wheaton will cover both requirements. If the ID does not reflect a current address, a recent tax bill or utility bill may be used to document residency.
- Each family member must be present for a digital photo.
- Wheaton Park District Universal Photo IDs do not expire.
- Lost and damaged cards may be replaced for $5 each.
*A family or household is defined as parent(s) and unmarried children 21 years of age and under living at one address. Children 22 years and over living at home, and any other relative or individual in the same household, may not be included on the family account. They are considered individual residents.
How to Use the Wheaton Park District Universal Resident Photo I.D.
- The Universal I.D. Card is permanent, nontransferable and should be retained from year to year.
- The I.D.s are only available at the Community Center, 1777 S Blanchard St., Wheaton. See: Community Center Hours
- The first issue of the Universal Photo I.D. is free.
- A lost or misplaced Universal Photo I.D. Card costs $5 to replace, whatever the reason for the loss.
- Children three years old or older by January 1 must have a Universal Photo I.D. to use pool facilities at resident rates.
Proof of park district residency is required when you are applying for a new Universal Photo I.D. We appreciate your cooperation. For more information, you may call the Wheaton Park District Community Center at 630-690-4880.