Universal Resident Photo I.D.
You Can Save! The Wheaton Park District provides programs and services for residents of the Wheaton Park District at lower rates than those charged to nonresidents. Proof of residency within the Wheaton Park District is necessary in order to use facilities at resident rates.
A Wheaton Park District Universal Resident Photo I.D. is necessary to receive resident rates at:
- Northside Pool
- Rice Pool & Water Park
- Arrowhead Golf Club (to receive resident green fees)
- Cosley Zoo
- Prairie Path Minigolf
- Open Gym Program
- Program Registration
If you are under 22 on January 1, you are eligible for youth rates for the calendar year.
How to Apply for a Photo I.D.
When applying for your Universal Photo I.D. card we will accept one of the following:
- Utility bill
- Tax bill
- Valid driver’s license
- Plus, for each applicant through age 21:
- A current photo I.D. (driver’s license, school I.D.)
- A birth certificate
- A passport
- A Social Security card
- A Family Medical Card with child’s name on it
- Each family member must be present for a digital photo.
- Wheaton Park District Universal Photo I.D.s do not expire.
- Lost and damaged cards may be replaced for $5 each.
Please Note: A family is parent(s) and unmarried children 21 years of age and under living at home. Children 22 years and over living at home, and any other relative or individual in the same household, may not be included on the family account. They are considered individual residents.
How to Use the Wheaton Park District Universal Resident Photo I.D.
- The Universal I.D. Card is permanent, nontransferable and should be retained from year to year.
- Universal photo I.D.s may be obtained only at the Wheaton Park District Community Center, 1777 S Blanchard St, Wheaton Hours are 5 am to 10 pm Monday through Friday; 7 am to 7 pm Saturday; and 8 am to 6 pm Sunday.
- The first issue of the Universal Photo I.D. is free.
- A lost or misplaced Universal Photo I.D. Card costs $5 to replace, whatever the reason for the loss.
- Children three years old or older by January 1 must have a Universal Photo I.D. to use pool facilities at resident rates.
Proof of park district residency is required when you are applying for a new Universal Photo I.D. We appreciate your cooperation. For more information, you may call the Wheaton Park District Community Center at 630-690-4880.