Prairie Path Mini Golf Course
This 18-hole prairie themed mini-golf course has a center water feature and 10 holes that are ADA accessible. It also has a practice putting green.
The Rail Skate Park – Free Admission!
This 12,000-square-foot skate park features beginner and advanced areas for all our skate fans. The park is open for inline skate & skateboard use only. Bikes are not permitted.
Rail Skate Park Renovations
Rail Skate Park renovations were completed in late spring of 2018. View details in image gallery below or view a detailed drawing.
Parties & Group Outings
Choose from our party packages: standard party package or make it a combo package with pizza and golf!
A $50 deposit is required to hold a party date, final payment is required before the start of the party.
Basic – $70 residents; $100 non-residents (based on 12 youth) 90-minute allotment
- Unlimited 18 holes of mini golf
- Use of the Rail Skate Park
- Reserved seated/table areas
Pizza Party – $95 residents; $135 non-residents (based on 12 youth) 2-hour allotment
Includes Basic Package Plus…
- 2 large pizzas (one topping)
- Paper-ware and utensils
- 1 beverage per person
***All packages can add golfers for an additional $5 per resident; $10 for non-residents.
To book your party, please contact Dan Novak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parties are offered during times that Prairie Path Mini Golf Course and The Rail Skate Park are open to the general public.
- Parties must be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- A three-day notice must be given to reschedule or cancel. The rescheduling fee is $5.
- Final number of guests must be confirmed six business days prior to the party date. Final counts cannot be decreased after six business days.
- All groups must have one adult over the age of 21 for every ten youths. Any group that does not have adequate supervision or fails to maintain discipline will be asked to leave.
- Full payment is due prior to the start of the party. Checks should be made payable to Wheaton Park District.
- A deposit in the amount of $50 must be paid to the Wheaton Park District two weeks prior to the party (If deposit is not received, date will be forfeited).
- Wheaton Park District sponsored activities shall have priority in Clocktower Commons.
- All materials/decorations brought in must be removed. All decorations must be approved by the park district.
- Smoking is not permitted at Clocktower Mini Golf & Skate Park or in any Wheaton Park District facilities.
- Persons applying for a party must be 21 years of age or older.
- Special Service Charges:
- Excessive cleanup costs by park district custodial staff will be charged and billed to the renter at the discretion of the Facility Supervisor. Excessive damage includes, but is not limited to damage to the greens or equipment (such as broken putters/water nets). Party guest will be liable at full cost for any damaged equipment.
- There is a $1 “Lost Ball” fee that applies to all party guests. Payment for a lost ball is due at the time of the party.