This 18-hole prairie themed mini-golf course has a center water feature and 10 holes that are ADA accessible. It also has a practice putting green.
This 12,000-square-foot skate park features beginner and advanced areas for all our skate fans. The park is open for inline skate & skateboard use only. Bikes are not permitted.
Rail Skate Park Renovations
Rail Skate Park renovations were completed in late spring of 2018. View details in image gallery below or view a detailed drawing.
S. Naperville Rd. & E Liberty Dr., Wheaton, IL
Parking: Liberty Dr. & Reber St.
Phone: 630-665-1299 | 630-690-4880
Closed May 12
*Temperature must be above 40 degrees for the facility to open. For weather-related closures, please check RainoutLine.
Children 15 & under: $4 (R)/$5 (NR)
Adults 16+: $5 (R)/$6 (NR)
Seniors 60+: $4 (R, NR)
Military Discount: A 10% off golf round discount is offered at Clocktower Mini Golf for active duty military and veterans.
To receive discount, valid military ID or discharge paperwork must be provided at the time of purchase. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
RAIL SKATE PARK: FREE
The washrooms and concession stand are located in the middle of the park between the mini golf course and the skate park.
Choose from our party packages: standard party package or make it a combo package with pizza and golf!
A $50 deposit is required to hold a party date, final payment is required before the start of the party.
Basic – $70 residents; $100 non-residents (based on 12 youth)
- 18 holes of mini golf
- Use of the Rail Skate Park
- Use of picnic area
Pizza Party – $95 residents; $135 non-residents (based on 12 youth)
Includes Basic Package Plus…
- 2 large pizzas (one topping)
- Paper-ware and utensils
- 1 beverage per person
***All packages can add golfers for an additional $5 per resident; $10 for non-residents.
To book your party, please contact Michelle Artis at 630-510-5135 or email@example.com.
- Birthday parties are offered during times that Prairie Path Mini Golf Course and The Rail Skate Park are open for the general public.
- Parties must be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- A three day notice must be given to reschedule or cancel. The rescheduling fee is $5.
- Final number of guests must be confirmed six business days prior to the party date. Final counts cannot be decreased after six business days.
- All groups must have one adult over the age of 21 for every ten youths. Any group that does not have adequate supervision or fails to maintain discipline will be asked to leave.
- Full payment is due prior to the start of the party. Checks should be made payable to Wheaton Park District.
- A deposit check in the amount of $50 made payable to the Wheaton Park District two weeks prior to the party (If contract is not received two weeks prior, date will be forfeited).
- Wheaton Park District sponsored activities shall have priority in Clocktower Commons.
- All materials/decorations brought in must be removed. All decorations must be approved by the park district.
- Smoking is not permitted in Wheaton Park District facilities.
- Persons applying for a party must be 21 years of age or older.
- Special Service Charges:
- Excessive cleanup costs by park district custodial staff will be charged and billed to the renter at the discretion of the Facility Supervisor. Excessive damage includes, but is not limited to, damage to the greens or equipment (such as broken putters/water nets). Renters will be liable at full cost for any damaged equipment.
- Any party charging an entrance fee will pay an additional $20 per hour in the category in which they are classified.
- There is a $1 “Lost Ball” fee that applies to all birthday party guests. Payment for a lost ball is due at the time of the party.