1. Is there an admission fee for the festival?
Admission is free but pre-reserved, timed entry tickets are required.
2. Do I need a reservation/ticket to come and enjoy the festival?
Yes. All visitors must have a reservation/ ticket before arriving. NO walk-ups will be allowed. Tickets are available at cosleyzoo.org.
3. Do I need a ticket to only come and purchase a tree, wreath, or greens?
Yes. Due to the State Tier 3 Mitigations and reduced capacity limits, everyone needs a reservation/ticket before arriving at the zoo. Tickets are available at cosleyzoo.org.
4. Can I purchase a ticket at the door?
All tickets need to be purchased in advance at cosleyzoo.org.
5. Could I purchase my tree or greens over the phone and pick it up curbside or have it delivered?
Yes, call the zoo at 630.665.5534 to make arrangements. Additional fees apply.
- Curbside Pick-Up Surcharge: $25 for a tree (can include greens) and $15 for greens only
- Phone Order Delivery Surcharge: $50
- In-Person Purchase with Delivery Surcharge: $35
Delivery area is limited to a 15-minute radius of Cosley Zoo.
6. What are the zoo’s hours during the festival?
The zoo is open 9A-9P daily. The lights come on at 3P. On Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve, the zoo is only open from 9A-12P and closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
7. Are concessions available?
The Coyote Concession stand is only open for hot chocolate service on weekends from 9A-9P and weekdays from 3- 9P.
8. Will the Wild Side Gift Shop be open?
Yes. The gift shop is open and will be monitoring capacity. The gift shop offers holiday gifts, children’s toys, logo’d apparel and a lot more.
9. What do the sales from the festival go to?
The proceeds benefit the Cosley Foundation. The 501(c)3 organization is dedicated to raising funds in support of Cosley Zoo. All purchases at the zoo are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.