The Wheaton Park District Community Center is dedicated to providing a safe, inviting, accessible, and well-maintained facility that meets the recreational, educational, and social needs of its patrons.
The Wheaton Park District Community Center is a 122,000-square-foot recreation center located at 1777 S. Blanchard St. in Wheaton, IL (Directions). The Community Center houses Parks Plus Fitness Center, a 7,500 square foot fitness center, Kidz Kingdom Child Care, several meeting/specialty rooms, and an indoor track (See the Indoor Track Guide (PDF)).
Front desk staff are happy to assist patrons with:
- Registering for programs (for a complete list of programs currently offered, please refer to our current program guide)
- Purchasing passes for pools, child care, group fitness; gift cards and GO Cards
- Processing memberships
- Creating and updating household accounts
- Processing Photo I.D.
- Making room rental reservations
- Answering your park-district related questions
- Creating a lasting memory for the entire community to see on the Tile Wall
- …and more!