Paid Open Gym
How it Works
- Check in at front desk to sign the daily log, and complete a waiver
- Pay applicable fee
- Paid participants receive wristband
- Check in with Open Gym Attendant
Availability & Updates
For Open Gym availability/updates, call 630-410-1028 ext. 7.
Parks Plus Fitness Members: FREE (During any scheduled Open Gym at the Community Center)
-Resident must present Wheaton Park District resident I.D. to pay resident rate
-Nonresident must be accompanied by resident with Wheaton Park District resident I.D.
Please see Residency Status for definitions of Resident, Nonresident and Family.
- Residents are allowed one nonresident guest per visit; guest must pay the nonresident Daily Fee
- Street shoes are not permitted on the gym floor
- To use a Wheaton Park District ball, a valid I.D. (resident photo I.D., school I.D., driver’s license) will be held until ball is returned
- Hanging on the rim is prohibited, anyone who does this will be asked to leave
- All baskets, equipment, and space must be shared
- The open gym schedule is subject to change without notice at any time