Package Details: Make your child a sports star at their next birthday! Sport Stars birthday parties are perfect for children ages 5 to 14. Children enjoy a selection of sports and activities chosen by the birthday boy or girl. All gym activities are led by a Wheaton Park District sports instructor. Parties last two  hours and are held in the Upper Gym and Party Room at the Central Athletic Complex. Each party includes 80 minutes of gym activities and the use of the party room where the birthday boy or girl can open presents, and parents can serve refreshments and birthday cake.
Fees (up to 10 children):*
*$10 each additional guest
To reserve your party or for more information, please call 630-668-3371.
Choose from various party packages, including a standard party package or make it a combo package with pizza and golf!
A $50 deposit is required to hold a party date, final payment is required before the start of the party.
Basic – $70 residents; $100 nonresidents (based on 12 youth)
- 18 holes of mini golf
- Use of the Rail Skate Park
- Use of picnic area
Pizza Party – $95 residents; $135 nonresidents (based on 12 youth)
Includes Basic Package Plus…
- 2 large pizzas (one topping)
- Paper-ware and utensils
- 1 beverage per person
Goofy Golf – $95 residents; $135 nonresidents (based on 12 youth)
Includes Pizza Party Package Plus…
- Goofy rules to make the golf course more fun!
***All packages can add golfers for an additional $5 per resident; $10 for nonresidents.
To book your party, please contact Michelle Artis at 630-510-5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jump, dive and tumble into your child’s next birthday at the Community Center Gymnastics Studio!
• Two-hour party with 60 minutes of activities
• Use of private, adjacent room where child may open presents and have birthday cake
Bring in food, beverages, party favors and presents for after gymnastic activities.
$75/resident (minimum 5 children);
$100/nonresident (minimum 5 children)
$120/resident (minimum 10 children);
$150/nonresident (minimum 10 children)
$10 each additional guest
Please call 630-690-4880 for more information or to schedule your party.
Give your child a birthday fit for a king or queen at Kidz Kingdom!
• A two hour party with: sixty (60) minutes of staff-led activities
• Use of private room for child to open presents and cake to be served
• Invitations, decorations, themed crafts and activities
You can bring in store bought food, beverages, party favors and presents for after the planned activities.
• $130/resident; $150/nonresident (up to 10 kids)
• $10/resident/additional child; $15/nonresident/additional child
To schedule your party or for more information, please call 630-871-6713 ext. 6013.
This party option is perfect for birthdays, scout badge projects, adult-only gatherings and more!
Set you creativity free in our pottery studio party. Package includes choice of project and all materials. Store-bought food, cake, beverages, party favors, and presents are welcome to be enjoyed after the project is complete and brought in by the parents. Finished projects may be picked up 2 weeks after the party.
- $189 residents (maximum 8 persons)*
- $236 nonresidents (maximum 8 persons)*
- $13 each additional child over the age of 4 years*
*Cost of glazing included.
To schedule your party or for more information, please email or call Cristin Handlon at 630-510-5132.
There’s something for everyone at the Zone!
Package Details: Choose from any of the following themes…
Hawaiian Luau Party (6-10 years)
Enter a tropical wonderland where each guest is presented with a lei upon arrival. Guests will enjoy fun and friendly competitions such as; the seaweed wrap (no actual seaweed used), hula hoop contests, the limbo, and the traditional hula dance!
Military Party (6-10 years)
After each guest has reported for duty, an exciting array of games such as: Army/Navy, Minesweep, and an obstacle course will begin. After basic training, each soldier will participate in target practice, followed by Nerf gun combat to defend their post! Protective glasses will be provided.
Pirate Party (6-10 years)
Ahoy matey! Come aboard this fun filled party where each guest will enjoy pirate themed activities. We’ll play Ship, Captain, Crew, and go on an exciting treasure hunt for gold! Optional pirate hat craft available. Each guest receives a pirate bandana and tattoo!
Dance Explosion Party (6-10 years)
Invite a group to this dance party full of games such as Electric Slide, Cupid Shuffle, Freeze Dance, and many more! Learn a 1-2 minute mini-dance by one of our dance instructors (dates based on instructor availability).
“Good Ol’ Fashion” Birthday Party (6-10 years)
Enjoy an exciting array of activities including capture the flag, parachute games, and old fashioned party games! Activities will vary based on age and parent requests.
Friends Forever Party (4-10 years)
Bring some of your best friends to this fun filled party of games and crafts! Enjoy partner tag, the human knot, and making a craft such as a friendship bracelet or photo frame!
Party Days/Times Available:
Saturdays, 1-3P, 4-6P
Sundays 12-2P, 3-5P
Other days/times may be available upon request.
Parties should be requested a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
To schedule a celebration or for more information, please call 630-510-5132.
Birthdays are wild at Cosley Zoo! Parties for all ages are available year-round and include admissions to the zoo. Build your own birthday as you customize your party, selecting from add-on options, including a live animal encounter.
Prices start at $150.*
*Price based on party location
Visit cosleyzoo.org/birthdays for more information.
Plan your child’s next birthday party at the DuPage County Historical Museum!
Choose from our themed party packages or keep the party going with a sleepover party! Parties are available year-round and all activities are age-appropriate.
Themed Birthday Party Package – $150 (1-1/2 hours)
Ten children (including birthday child) and four adults are included in the party package. Additional children may be included at a cost of $5 each. The staff works with you to create a memorable experience for your family.
• Trains – All aboard for a very special birthday party! Party includes plenty of time to visit and see the HO model railroad with choice of activities and craft.
• Victorian Tea Party – Dress for a fancy tea, learn Victorian etiquette and enjoy parlor games.
• Dinosaurs – Have your birthday surrounded by prehistoric guests!
• Your Choice – Pick your own theme to celebrate your very special day. Museum staff works to incorporate games and crafts around your special theme.
• Private use of special party room
• 45 minutes of themed activities, facilitated by Museum staff
• Museum exploration time
• Decorations (balloons, streamers, etc.)
• Paper products and plastic ware
• Set-up and clean-up
Sleepover Party – $400 (7:30P-8A)
Ten children (including birthday child) and four adults are included in the party package. Party Room and Museum are available to you for 12-1/2 hours. This includes all of the products and services detailed in the basic package. Two Museum employees stay in the building overnight with the group.
To schedule, call the Museum Educator at 630-510-4956 at least two weeks prior to the date.
- 45 min. – 1 hr. program
- 1 hr. use of reserved space with a Lincoln Marsh host to help serve food and list presents
- Goody bag item for each child
- T-shirt and string bag for the birthday child
A Bug’s Life (Ages 4-8): Bugs, bugs, bugs… where are the bugs? Using nets or rolling logs, we’ll search high and low to find out how bugs live. Available April-October.
Flower Children (Ages 4-8): Come and hike the trails to see what’s blooming. We’ll also plant flowers to bring home. Available May-September.
Bubbly Birthday Fun (Ages 4-8): Discover the magic of bubbles and see how big of a bubble you can make. Available April-October.
Wet & Wild! (Ages 4-8): Discover the wild things that live in the water! We’ll use nets to dip for critters and see what we can find. Available April-October.
Kitchen Science (Ages 6-10): Slime is on the menu as we share in some ooey gooey kitchen science fun. Held at Northside Park Girl Scout or Boy Scout Cabin. Available year-round.
Treasure Hunt (Ages 6-12): Join us on a high tech scavenger hunt as we search for treasure using GPS units. All equipment provided. Adult chaperones are required for every 5 participants. Available year-round.
Program options are also available for those looking to participate in a group program for a birthday celebration. Learn more >
- Wheaton Residents: $125 for up to 15 children
- Nonresidents: $150 for up to 15 children
- Custom Party: Cost of program plus $70 for up to 15 children
- Additional Guests: $5 each up to a maximum of 20 children
- Additional Birthday Child: $10
- Additional Rental Time: $25 per ½ hour
- Add a Campfire: $40 for 1 hour, optional add-on of $1/person for hot chocolate and marshmallows
How do I make a birthday party reservation?
- Pick your birthday party option and decide on any add-ons.
- Choose several dates in the event that your first choice is not available.
- Contact the Lincoln Marsh Office at 630-871-2810 for additional information and reservations.
- Reservation information will be emailed to you prior to your party. Review it carefully and call us as soon as possible if anything is incorrect or changes (i.e. number of participants).
NOTE: Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance; earlier reservations are appreciated and recommended.
- Renters are responsible for decorating, food, tableware, and basic cleanup. Bring trash bags to pack out any garbage. Failure to return the reserved space to its original condition will result in an additional charge.
- Parties at Lincoln Marsh are held entirely outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, an indoor option may be available depending on theme and availability of facilities.
Give your child a birthday he or she won’t forget at Rice Pool & Water Park!
Party Details: “Splash-tastic” parties include…
• Daily admission for up to ten guests
• 1-1/2 hours in a reserved party area to eat and open presents
• Two slices of cheese pizza, or hot dog and chips, plus a small soda for each guest
• A visit from Oskar the Octopus
• Tons of water park fun
• Note: Birthday cake is not included. A cake may be brought in.
Price for 10 guests: $150/resident; $200/nonresident
Extra guests: $10/person/resident; $15/person/nonresident
• Parties may be scheduled between June 4 and August 20.
• Parties must be scheduled at least five (5) days in advance.
• A three (3) day notice must be given to reschedule or cancel.
• If cancellation is not given three days in advance, the deposit is forfeited.
• Rescheduling fee is $5.
• If the park closes due to inclement weather, the party is rescheduled at no additional charge.
• Everyone entering the front gate is considered a guest of the party including grandparents, parents of children at the party, etc.
• Booking a party requires a 50% deposit and a completed contract. Payment by check (payable to the Wheaton Park District) or credit card accepted.
To schedule your party or for more information, please call 630-653-8884 (during the regular pool season) and 630-510-5014 (before pool is open for the regular season).
Safety City Party
For ages 3 – 6 years (Max. 20 children)
Party begins with a safety-themed street craft, followed by safe cycling in the outdoor Safety City layout. Then we go back inside for a birthday treat and opening presents. Party is run by Safety City Instructors. You provide and serve your choice of birthday treat and beverage. All guests must bring a safety helmet.
Fee for the 90-minute party:
- $135/residents (up to 15)*
- $162/nonresidents (up to 15)*
*$10 for each additional child–maximum 20 children
To make a reservation or for more information, please call 630-690-4880 or 630-871-2835.