Birthdays & Celebrations
To view details about party packages available at our various locations, click on any of the packages listed below or download our Party Packages Brochure (PDF).
Interested in renting a space? View our Facility/Room Rentals and Park Rentals pages.
Package Details: Make your child a sports star on their next birthday! Children enjoy a selection of sports and games led by Wheaton Park District athletic instructors. Parties last two hours and feature 60 minutes of structured activities for the first hour and the use of the Central Athletic Complex party room for store-bought food, cake, beverages, and presents to be enjoyed afterward.
Fees (up to 10 children):*
*$10 each additional child up to 25
To reserve your party or for more information, please call 630-690-4880.
Choose from various party packages, including a standard party package or make it a combo package with pizza and golf!
A $50 deposit is required to hold a party date, final payment is required before the start of the party.
Basic – $70 residents; $100 nonresidents (based on 12 youth)
- 18 holes of mini golf
- Use of the Rail Skate Park
- Use of picnic area
Pizza Party – $120 residents; $150 nonresidents (based on 12 youth)
Includes Basic Package Plus…
- 2 large pizzas (one topping)
- Paper-ware and utensils
- 1 beverage per person
***All packages can add golfers for an additional $5 per resident; $10 for nonresidents.
To book your party, please contact Darrell Houston at 630-510-5129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This party option is perfect for birthdays, scout badge projects, adult-only gatherings and more!
Set you creativity free in our pottery studio party. Package includes choice of project and all materials. Store-bought food, cake, beverages, party favors, and presents are welcome to be enjoyed after the project is complete and brought in by the parents. Finished projects may be picked up 2 weeks after the party.
- $195 residents (maximum 8 persons)*
- $245 nonresidents (maximum 8 persons)*
- $13 each additional child over the age of 4 years*
*Cost of glazing included.
To schedule your party or for more information, please call 630-690-4880.
Parties will not be available/offered in this space until April 2024.
There’s something for everyone at the Zone!
Package Details: Choose from any of the following themes…
Hawaiian Luau Party
Enter a tropical wonderland where each guest is presented with a lei upon arrival. Guests will enjoy fun and friendly competitions, hula hoop contests, the limbo and the traditional hula dance!
Ahoy matey! Come aboard this fun-filled party where each guest enjoys pirate-themed activities. We’ll play Ship, Captain, Crew and go on an exciting treasure hunt for gold!
Dance Explosion Party
Invite a group to this dance party full of games such as Electric Slide, Cupid Shuffle, Freeze Dance and many more!
“Good Ol’ Fashion” Birthday Party
Enjoy an exciting array of activities including capture the flag, parachute games and old fashioned party games! Activities vary depending on age and parent requests.
Friends Forever Party
Bring some of your best friends to this fun-filled party of games and crafts! Enjoy partner tag, the human knot and making a craft such as a friendship bracelet or photo frame!
Zone Birthday Parties Brochure (PDF)
– Please submit a party date request no later than three weeks prior to the desired date.
– Please allow 24-48 hours for confirmation once the request is submitted.
– All reservations are based on facility and staff availability.
To schedule a celebration or for more information, please call 630-690-4880.
Birthdays are wild at Cosley Zoo! The zoo offers a unique setting for birthdays, family events, celebrations, meetings and more! Rent a space to host your event. Your guests receive free zoo admissions.
Prices start at $370.*
*Price based on party location
Visit cosleyzoo.org/birthdays for more information.
Plan your child’s next birthday party at the DuPage County Historical Museum!
Choose from our themed party packages! Parties are available year-round, Monday-Friday, and limited availability on weekends.
Themed Birthday Party Package – $200 (1-1/2 hours)
Ten children (including the birthday child) and four adults are included in the party package. Additional children may be included at a cost of $10 each. The staff works with you to create a memorable experience for your family.
• Trains – All aboard for a very special birthday party! Party includes plenty of time to visit and see the HO model railroad with choice of activities and craft.
• Victorian Tea Party – Dress for a fancy tea, learn Victorian etiquette and enjoy parlor games. Party includes choice of two crafts.
• Dinosaurs – Have your birthday surrounded by prehistoric guests! Party includes dinosaur decorations and themed craft.
• Magic – Learn a couple of magic tricks and create a magic wand or top hat.
• Your Choice – Pick your own theme to celebrate your very special day. Museum staff works to incorporate games and crafts around your special theme.
• Invitations & Envelopes
• Private use of special party room
• 45 minutes of themed activities, facilitated by Museum staff
• Museum exploration time
• Decorations (balloons, streamers, etc.)
• Paper products and plasticware
• Set up and clean-up
To schedule, call the Museum Educator at 630-510-4956 at least two weeks prior to the date.
- 45 min. – 1 hr. program
- 1 hr. use of reserved space
- Goody bag item for each child
- T-shirt and string bag for the birthday child
A Bug’s Life (Ages 4+): Bugs, bugs, bugs… where are the bugs? Using nets or rolling logs, we’ll search high and low to find out how bugs live. Available April-October.
Dinosaur Adventure (Ages 4+): Journey back in time and discover the world of fossils and dinosaurs! Available year-round.
Wet & Wild! (Ages 4+): Discover the wild things that live in the water! We’ll use nets to dip for critters and see what we can find. Available April-October.
Fairy Houses (Ages 4+): Go on a fairy adventure as we build fairy houses and play fairy games! Available April-October.
Scavenger Hunt (Ages 4+): Customizable scavenger hunts are now available as birthday parties. You choose the theme (dinosaurs, snowflakes, candy canes, etc.) and bring your friends out to search with you. Day or night options are available, year-round.
Treasure Hunt (Ages 6+): Join us on a high tech scavenger hunt as we search for treasure using GPS units. This is a 90-minute program, with a reserved space available to use for 30 minutes after the program. All equipment provided. Adult chaperones are required for every 5 participants. Available year-round.
Program options are also available for those looking to participate in a group program for a birthday celebration. Learn more >
- Wheaton Residents: $200 for up to 15 children
- Nonresidents: $250 for up to 15 children
- Additional Guests: $10 each up to a maximum of 20 children
- Additional Birthday Child: $15
- Additional Rental Time: $25 per ½ hour
- Add a Campfire: $40 for 1 hour, optional add-on of $1/person for hot chocolate and marshmallows – currently unavailable
How do I make a birthday party reservation?
- Pick your birthday party option and decide on any add-ons.
- Choose several dates in the event that your first choice is not available.
- Contact the Lincoln Marsh Office at 630-871-2810 for additional information and reservations.
- Reservation information will be emailed to you prior to your party. Review it carefully and call us as soon as possible if anything is incorrect or changes (i.e. number of participants).
NOTE: Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance; earlier reservations are appreciated and recommended.
- Renters are responsible for decorating, food, tableware, and basic cleanup. Bring trash bags to pack out any garbage. Failure to return the reserved space to its original condition will result in an additional charge.
- Parties at Lincoln Marsh are held entirely outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, an indoor option may be available depending on theme and availability of facilities.
- Balloons are not allowed during Lincoln Marsh birthday parties.
Give your child a birthday he or she won’t forget at Rice Pool & Water Park!
Party Details: “Splash-tastic” parties include…
• Daily admission for up to twenty guests
• 1-1/2 hours in a reserved party area to eat and open presents
• Two slices of cheese pizza and a small soda for each guest
• Tons of water park fun
• Note: Birthday cake is not included. A cake may be brought in.
Price for 20 guests: $350/resident; $400/nonresident
Extra guests: $10/person/resident; $15/person/nonresident
• Parties may be scheduled between June 20 and August 6.
• Parties must be scheduled at least five (5) days in advance.
• A three (3) day notice must be given to reschedule or cancel.
• If cancellation is not given three days in advance, the deposit is forfeited.
• Rescheduling fee is $5.
• If the park closes due to inclement weather, the party is rescheduled at no additional charge.
• Everyone entering the front gate is considered a guest of the party including grandparents, parents of children at the party, etc.
• Booking a party requires a 50% deposit and a completed contract. Payment by check (payable to the Wheaton Park District) or credit card accepted.
To schedule your party or for more information, please call 630-653-8884 (during the regular pool season) and 630-510-5014 (before pool is open for the regular season).
Safety City Party
For ages 3 – 6 years (Max. 20 children)
Party begins with a safety-themed street craft, followed by safe cycling in the outdoor Safety City layout. Then we go back inside for a birthday treat and opening presents. Party is run by Safety City Instructors. You provide and serve your choice of birthday treat and beverage. All guests must bring a safety helmet.
Fee for the 90-minute party:
- $135/residents (up to 15)*
- $162/nonresidents (up to 15)*
*$10 for each additional child–maximum 20 children
To make a reservation or for more information, please call 630-690-4880 or 630-871-2835.