Capture #WheatonParks While You Create, Discover and Play!
Take a picture while you create, discover and play at #WheatonParks and you could win!
As you enjoy our parks, visit our facilities, attend special events or participate in athletic or recreation programs, capture these memories with a photo.
Winning photos will be featured in the Fall 2023 Program Guide and winners will receive a prize.
- Submissions must be photographed between May 1, 2022, and May 1, 2023, and entered into the contest no later than May 1, 2023.
- Photo must feature one of the acceptable themes: animals and nature, athletics, family, fitness, parties, playgrounds, recreation or special events.
- Photos must be taken at a Wheaton Park District park, facility, program or special event.
- Judging will be based on the composition, technical quality and impact.
- You may submit any number of photos.
- Color photos should be saved as a .jpg, .jpeg or .png file at 300dpi resolution.
- Submissions must include a short description and location.
Disclaimer: All photos submitted become the property of the Wheaton Park District. By entering this contest, you certify to the Wheaton Park District that you are the sole copyright holder of the images and you have permission to photograph and share images of any and all persons featured in the photograph(s). If you would like to be tagged in a post on social media, please provide your social media handles. Photos may be used in marketing materials.
For more information, please email Lauren Cali at firstname.lastname@example.org.