1777 S Blanchard St, Wheaton, IL 60189
The Wheaton Park District Community Center is dedicated to providing a safe, inviting, accessible, and well-maintained facility that meets the recreational, educational, and social needs of its patrons.
The Wheaton Park District Community Center is a 122,000 square foot recreation center located at 1777 S. Blanchard St. in Wheaton. The Community Center houses Parks Plus Fitness Center, a 7,500 square foot fitness center, Kidz Kingdom Child Care, several meeting/specialty rooms, and an indoor track (See the Indoor Track Guide).
Front desk staff are happy to assist patrons with:
- Registering for programs (for a complete list of programs currently offered, please refer to our current program guide)
- Purchasing passes for pools, child care, group fitness; gift cards and GO Cards
- Processing memberships
- Creating and updating household accounts
- Processing Photo IDs
- Purchasing discount movie tickets
- Making room rental reservations
- Checking in Open Gym and indoor track participants
- Answering your park-district related questions
- Creating a lasting memory for the entire community to see on the Tile Wall
- …and more!
More About What You Can Do at the Community Center…
- Resident (w/ Wheaton Park District ID): Adult (18 and older): $4; Youth (17 and under): $3
- Nonresident (Accompanied by Resident w/ Wheaton Park District ID): Adult (18 and older): $8; Youth (17 and under): $5
- Parks Plus Fitness Members: FREE
Information Line: call 630-410-1028
For Open Gym guidelines and the current schedule, please visit the Open Gym page >
For more information you may download the following:
…or call 630-690.4880.
Two drop boxes are located on the lower level of the Community Center, one for books and the other for media. Drop boxes are available while the Community Center is open, and library pickup times are Monday-Friday at 8:00am and Saturday at 2:00pm.
For more information, visit: http://www.wheatonlibrary.org/wpl.html